Welcome to The Art Centers
431 S. Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90014 | 213.627.7374 | email@example.com
ECF Art Centers is an adult program of the Exceptional Children’s Foundation, a nonprofit organization founded in 1946 to help children, students and adults with special needs reach their greatest potential.
We provide studio space, art supplies and mentorship to artists living with intellectual disabilities. We presently operate four art centers in the greater Los Angeles area. ECF Art Centers staff are tirelessly committed to giving all of our artists the highest level of training and professional representation.
For more information on other ECF services, please visit www.ECF.net
Buying art from The Art Centers online:
- All 2D (flat) artwork is sold unframed on acid-free archival paper, unless noted otherwise in the item description.
- Framing and mounting options are available at an additional cost.
- Free shipping on most online orders (excluding some oversized items). See our terms & conditions here.
ECF Artists featured on Autism-Live
Art Consulting Services
We offer expert art consulting services for business and corporate environments.
Vibrant paintings, prints, and 3D sculptures can brighten any space and help create a focal point in your lobby, conference room, or office.
- To find out more, please contact our art representative at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 310.387.3395
- As always, pricing is negotiable on large orders.
Featured Client: Space Computer
See how Space Computer, a long-time client and supporter, uses art from ECF Art Centers to bring color and interest to their West Los Angeles offices.
"ECF is a great place to acquire quality art at reasonable prices. Buying their art also supports people who need support, and that's a good thing, too. So I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's interested in improving their work environment." - Bill Kendall, CEO, Space Computer